We started our journey of Ayurveda way back in 1903 when our great great grand father Vaidya Krushnaji Kamalakar Paranjape left in search of authentic Ayurvedic knowledge. He found his guru in the holy place of Tryambakeshwar, Maharashtra. He completed his studies there and returned to start his practice in Thane at his residence near Koupineshwar Temple. His sons continued his legacy of Ayurveda and also started a pharmacy of Ayurvedic medicine. Soon they were gained fame in the state of Maharashtra as The Goliwale Paranjape (Goli is the Marathi word for tablet) as the tablets they gave were effective and were sold all over the state. The coming generations continued this journey of Ayurveda with Vaidya Ashok Paranjape establishing The Dhanvantari institute of Panchakarma and massage in 1992 to increase awareness about Ayurveda and to address the increasing need of authentically well-trained Panchakarma therapists.
Today we are proud to have the presence of Dhanvantari Panchakarma Chikitsalaya in Mumbai, Bengaluru and New Delhi. These clinics have helped us reach people all over the country. The pharmacy was renamed as Ashwinikumar Aushadhi Nirmanshala where as we also established Parijat Publications and Ashwin book agency for awareness of Ayurveda through books and other educational material.
Dr. Ashok G. Paranjape
- Masters degree in Ayurveda Siddhanta (Basic Principals of Ayurveda)
- More than 30 years of experience of patient care & teaching with pure Ayurvedic principals.
- Training & support to more than 100 students to establish Ayurvedic Clinics, all over India.
- Excellent diagnosis with Nadi Pariksha (Pulse Examination)
- Development of protocol for medicinal Ayurvedic treatment of surgical cases like hernia, kidney stone, appendicitis, diabetic foot gangrene, etc.
- Honored as a Rashtriya Guru by Ayush department delhi for Panchakarma.
Dr. Prajakta S. Apte
- Master degree in Kayachikitsa (Medicine)
- Trained in teaching Yoga(Yoga teacher) at Yogavidyadham nashik
- Wrote a dissertation on the topic of type 2 diabes
- more than 15 years of practical experience in panchakrma.
- 8 years of experience in pure ayurvedic treatment of varoius diseases.
- special work in ayurvedic eugenic treatments/suprajanan chikitsa
Vaidya. Ashwinikumar A. Paranjape
- Masters degree in Ayurvediya Kriya-Sharir (Physiology)
- More than 10 years of practical Experience in Panchakarma.
- excellent command in preparation of Ayurvedic herbal medicines.
- production in charge at ashwinikumar aushadhi nirman shala
- Active member of Rotary Foundation.